Sunday, February 20, 2011

Teething?

I feel like we have been saying "She must be teething!"  for months now.  Cassie is still missing her canine (eye) teeth.  We are impatiently awaiting their arrival, obviously!  Last night Cassie woke up whimpering and over the last few days she hasn't wanted me to brush her top left teeth.  She was a little on the whiny side today too, so again, we are chalking it up to teething. I really hope that this is it!  With all of her other teeth, once one came, the other 3 followed suit.  Here's to hoping!  I just want to be done with this teething business.  I am sure Cassie does too!

Here are a few recent pictures:
Just waking up from her nap.

Playing in Mommy's curtains!

Looking out of the window.

Sitting on the couch...that didn't last long!

Playing with her Japanese stuffed animal that Auntie Christine got her!

Big smooch for the toy!

Hey!  Who turned the lights out?

I can't see you, you can't see me!

Ni-Night!

1 comment:

christine carlson said...

I was SO excited to see Cassie playing with that cute/silly looking animal! Yay!! Makes me smile since I miss you all SO MUCH!!